Buy a brick
to build a foundation

How do I donate my shares?

It's very simple to donate shares to the Reformed Foundation.
Just obtain a stock transfer form from the Registrar of the company you have shares in.
The Registrar's name should be written at the bottom of your share certificate.

Then complete, sign and date the form and send it, together with the share certificate, to:


Reformed Foundation
19-21 Marine Avenue

Our Partners

These are the people who support our job and we are happy and proud to work with:

Fusion People logo PJM Trust logo National Offender Management Service logo The Cascade Foundation logo Ncfe logo Apprenticeships logo